It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Gerald Alexander

Gerald Alexander and his stupid girlfriend wife whatever that thing is can't seem to shut his mouth. he thinks he's clever pointing out things that I'm doing and then he's claiming that he's giving advice but what he's doing is it making an announcement to everybody on the right what I'm doing and how I'm doing it. I just had that same attack on all of my offenses and my ability to function the same exact attack that happened at the Bear County jail when somebody was coming in to the ab unit to kill me. it's likely Ted Cruz but it might be one of the other monsters one of the other monsters that was working at the Bexar County jail The reptilian that was working at the Bexar County and the guy coming towards me looks exactly like Sergeant Giles Sergeant Giles was always sold at the Bear County jail

No comments:

Post a Comment