It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Contacting every member of Congress

in 2016 I was contacting every member of Congress and I was listing off in detail the crimes of bikini and Julian Castro. my children had been abducted and it had been 2 years since I was even allowed to talk to them see them I didn't even know where they were the first set of emails successfully got to every member of Congress and would they started to inquire about what was happening in San Antonio Texas their website changed and I was unable to use their email address and that restriction that you see in the picture of requirement of a zip code and the extension of the ZIP code was what I saw now I could successfully look up the zip code for that particular representative and the extension but it took hours. today I see that it wasn't actually their choice and that somebody is actually accessing their website and putting that there that restriction. I thought that the Castro Brothers had contacted every member of Congress and their staff members telling them that they had to add the security to their email so that I was unable to contact them and give them the details of the crimes that the Castro brothers are committing and all of the city officials of San Antonio. it has been since 2016 since I have been able to send an email to Congress. they are left in the dark and they are unable to receive information about things that are happening anywhere in the world other than their own district. this is the game of the Castro Brothers and if I was a member of Congress and somebody was restricting my communication I would be pretty upset I was using my work Network because it is Superior health insurance knowing that it's a secure network knowing that they would be unable to manipulate it and get into their Network and I was right. because they were unable to get into the network of the Superior health insurance company they contacted the IT department and they started to manipulate the employees of the IT department so that they could actually get into the network of Superior health then they started to contact my employer and all of my coworkers. my employer my manager and all of my coworkers then began to complain about me they began to bully me telling me that the smell of clove oil was upsetting their stomach and when I discussed this with my doctor and his nurse practitioner they told me that they have a chemical imbalance because clothes oil is supposed to be soothing and nobody is supposed to feel upset or sick by the smell of clove oil or any other essential oil. I agree with my doctor and his nurse practitioner because these people all have a chemical imbalance they are monsters most especially someone that uses the name binky

No comments:

Post a Comment