It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Scott Baker

I am terrified this man is attacking me he is threatening me he is in a pick up burgandy color with the plate first three 9nu He is sending me threatening messages "don't threatening me", I am not threatening this freak he came to the motel 6 I am staying at. That's him threatening me and he said Dawn I am coming over there I thought he was saying he was going to the church where they were having a meeting about him lying to them and setting them up to attack an innocent woman, me. Maria Perez just called me when I was writing this and she lied again saying she works for CPS and it was a local number. She is the woman that has been sending me emails and official docunments impersonating government officials. When I shared everything with Joaquin Castro's staff they saw all her titles she is using and exclaimed "why don't you just claim to be a congress woman too". It was funny and they are right this unstable woman is going way too far and thinking she is getting away with it. She is obviously trying to pin point my location to deliver another attack and this man Scott Baker came to the jail with a short fat latino woman claiming she is a student clearly it was/is girlfriend or wife. Judging from the call I just received Maria Perez is helping these two sociopaths. as you can see from the screenshot of my recent calls a woman called claiming to Maria Perez but she was using a local phone number she claimed to be working for CPS San Antonio but yet it's a Minnesota number I do hope you will all look into this these unstable people are out of control and I've never seen anything so stupid in all my life

No comments:

Post a Comment