It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 1, 2022

Andrea and her stupid man

Andrea and her stupid disgusting man still have my bank account locked up and that moron continuously tells me that I don't get to have any money and soon I will be back on the streets he continuously tells me that I'm going to the Salvation Army here in Minnesota. he announces that he has his spies working at the Salvation Army and those individuals will steal everything that I have including all of the documents that put him in the Moon. that's moron that bald disgusting thing monster psychopath cold-blooded killing lying disgusting Pig rapist Pig continuously tells me that he's not going to give my bank account back that he's not going to put the money back in it that he took. he continuously says because Lady Gaga is the one that did it in March she will take the fall for what he's doing now. and the moron continues to try to muscle people forcing them to do the things he wants them to do and what he wants me to do is to die the exact same way he made my mother die. Andrea is a disgusting excuse for life that woman has no beating heart just like Haley the cat Jenna the cat and I'm not putting up with it anymore you just took down our VP because you're recluse you're sloppy your cold-blooded killers these crimes can be proven they have been seen by all and they all go right back to her lap and she is responsible for everything you have done including taking my bank account. so you go ahead and think yourself all powerful and mighty you go ahead and act with vein displays of power and glory and see where it gets you you bald disgusting Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment