It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Kate moriarity

w h o r e this stupid useless waste of Flesh has been at the Motel 6 since I got here she just announced that they shut down the landline the moment that I got here. good job Kate and now you're manipulating my cell phones too I'll have all of you know that I went to jail for 5 months because they accuse me of impersonating a police officer online now you look at this picture this stupid b**** is impersonating a detective she is not in law enforcement she is the employee of Senator John cornyn and she tells all of us on a daily basis that what she does she is told to do by Senator John cornyn stop changing the spelling of his name you stupid c*** c u n t. her and her boyfriend rapist Jason like to impersonate police officers Detectives they like to go online developing legal documents and emails from Senators congressman and Congress women she doesn't know when to quit she accessed my bank account took all of my money until it was at a negative balance and then watch me starve to death refusing to help me this is a monster she needs her ass beat and she needs to be thrown in prison she ended Senator John cornyn's career it's over

No comments:

Post a Comment