It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, October 20, 2022

Chief mcmanus's office

I called Chief mcmanus's office today and obviously my call must have been rerouted I certainly hope he doesn't have anybody this stupid working in his office . I started telling her about the police officers that followed me across the country from Texas to harass me stalk me break into my motel rooms steal all of my things accessing my bank account taking all of my money and the stupid b**** on the phone started asking me the names of the police officers when I gave her the names she said that officer Thomas Boyle is not listed as an sapd officer. then I asked her why he was wearing a uniform that said boil on it why do I have pictures of him why do I have videos of him wearing the name Boyle if he's not an sapd officer. this stupid woman just kept saying they all have uniforms you just got done saying officer Thomas Boyle is not an sapd officer then you're stupid enough to tell me they all have uniforms so everybody that's impersonating a police officer and is not listed in your system as a police officer has an sapd uniform you have the stupidest people working for you I'm pretty sure it was Maria Perez because that's exactly how stupid this c*** is

No comments:

Post a Comment