It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Thursday, November 7, 2019

women and children ambushed in Mexico

 I was given these stories because they're related to what we're doing they're related to this investigation this is sickening you know what else they're related to the dirty dirty CIA as if I didn't already hate you now it's so much worse



This is a manufactured war that they are creating purposely  I'm not sure how to explain what I see  because of what I've been living through  because of all of that I have learned . The first thing that stands out is the fact that she was having car problems .  Agents in operatives know how to control the computers of automobiles . It is key that she was having  automobile issues she had to turn around go back get another vehicle  this is the thing that stood out at me  this is the biggest thing . Apparently they weren't in position they weren't ready to attack  they had to slow down the Convoy .  easier to Ambush when the vehicles are separated by a mile . How convenient her husband wasn't there  she was going to get him at the airport where was he why wasn't he there oh what airtight Alibi I'm sorry if I'm wrong but do you realize 

No comments:

Post a Comment