It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Terrel Jackson manipulates sermons


I have so many stories of how the Jackson's received instruction from my enemies and my ex husband to manipulate his sermon giving me very specific messages like for example: your going to prison, when your arrested don't fight it just go with it, your going to die and you should just go quietly into the night, they told me things like some times the lord takes our children and ability to parent from us. Think about how sick these people are they know my ex-husband tried to kill our children and I and they help him to keep my children trapped in abuse where my children are being beat on, brain washed and poisoned. He does not provide fit living accommodations and clothing. They have had not had a mother in six years because the sick Jackson family has been helping to keep my children from me they help to cause my torture and my hope for my death while on the streets. Tena found out that my ex-husband is a rapist and a sociopath who was poisoning his wife every time she was pregnant and she continued to attack me anyway that is how sick she is. I saw her in Sept. and her husband was giving me a sermon about not having a parent when he grew up this was by design to upset me it was like putting a knife in and twisting it he is a very cruel man and his wife was laughing in my face as they did this. Do you think this is funny? That is how sick they are. She had my ex the killer, child beater, rapist, sociopath in her home around her family this does not even bother her one bit she put her family in harms way what kind of a mother does that and then laughs in the face of the woman fighting to save her children from abuse and be with them. I sent emails asking these monsters to tell my children I love them and am fighting to be with them and end their suffering of these people couldn't see fit to tell my babies that. 
Gregory Marshall stayed in the transition home that Jackson owns and he was telling our children that he was homeless living on the streets and that man never lived on the streets the way I am forced to do. My children were mortified and demanded that I bring him to Michigan because they believed his lies. The Jackson's watched as the monster lied to our children and they apparently were condoning this behavior and pampering his sickness 






No comments:

Post a Comment