It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

CIA construction workers



I often play a game of scavenger hunt with investigating agents and investigating police officers. CIA agents and operatives are aware of this game that I play and a about 5 days ago they put these earbuds in my path for me to find. These are designed so that they can gain access to my phone luckily I did not plug them into my phone. Today I plug them into the library computer which gave them access to the library Network. I detach them from the computer pretty quickly when I was told to and I have no idea if they were able to manipulate accounts.
In the past it was always a Bluetooth device that was used to gain access to my telephone and computers. I guess I assumed that your buds are less advanced and they would be unable to do the same thing with them. I was wrong with that assumption they figured out a way to use earbuds in the same manner.

No comments:

Post a Comment