It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Strange activity in the middle of the night

Not only do I have them driving past but I also have one sitting across from me  watching and waiting . This is what I call a scout they always scout out my location telling the other minions where I am and what I'm doing you can bet this one is waiting for me to fall asleep because it's easier to attack a sleeping woman then one who's awake running her mouth 

I have about four or five cars that continuously drive past over and over again. One of them appears to be Moscow Heather or a vehicle that looks just like hers. Another one appears to be Shirley Gonzales or an automobile that looks just like hers. They just keep driving past over and over again most likely going around the block in circles. It's rather boring and I'm going to stop paying attention

No comments:

Post a Comment