It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Daycare inspector Alice

I think this had something to do with the IRS telling me I had never changed my name properly and legally I was Dawn M. Neering still. I had to go through the process of changing everything from Marshall to Neering. I was delighted to find this out I had already began the divorce process, the marriage was over and I was no longer standing for the abuse. Later in 2013 I changed my name to Neering-Marshall I promised my kids that I would add their name. I kept my promises. I promised them I was going to take them to Disney World am I going to keep that promise?

No comments:

Post a Comment