It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Sprinklers

Once Upon a Time sprinklers were used as a form of communication. When it was time for me to leave an area the sprinklers would turn on. When they wanted me to stay they would shut them down. It was noticeable for me I knew who was doing it and I understood the communication fully. My enemies caught on to this watched it happening and abused the sprinkler communication. They started playing games with me turning on the sprinklers to flush me into the street and then once I got into the streets they had dirty police officers circling me terrorizing me they would have minions pull up to me and asked me if I wanted a ride while they had their dick in their hand. I don't pay attention to sprinklers anymore because I don't want to see a pervert with his dick in his hand thank you anyway. And I most certainly am sick to death of seeing officer Doiser driving past me over and over again smiling and waving because he's a psycho. Not going to do a repeat of that so whoever it is it's playing with the sprinklers this evening it's not working.
However there was somebody driving through very slowly another pervert driving a small SUV an older model all beat up. Maybe I should pay attention. Maybe I should get a weapon just joking

No comments:

Post a Comment