It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Still sending planes

My enemies must be upset they're still sending planes all night long I always know when Hillary or Obama are about to make another attempt on my life all of the drones disappear out of the sky  and the minions go home . That's exactly how I'm sitting right now  which makes it pretty obvious what they're planning and what kind of a night I will have . We've been through this over and over again  I'm still here still breathing you failed so many times  but never give up just keep trying doing the same thing over and over again hoping for different results .  I'm sure Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama are perfectly sane  considering they just keep doing the same thing over and over again  hoping for different results 













No comments:

Post a Comment