It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Chief McManus

Today when Chief McManus went to his home in the middle of the work day it reminded me of what I saw in 2017. I was going to Trinity College to use the Library. It was just two days after I was out of my house where I trapped and forced to the streets. It was obvious that McManus was do in a court of law and he was driven to his home by an officer. He came out of the house with a huge stack of files. This always struck me as very strange. Those files are property of the city and he has them at his personnel residence. That just seems wrong on so many levels. I don't think that is OK for him to have a home office where he is taking sensitive information. That doesn't make sense. What if something were to happen to those files at his home? The city is liable aren't they? This seems wrong and it doesn't seem at all legal. I am no attorney and don't know the policies and procedures of the city and the police department but something is fishy about this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment