It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Ramon Vasquez director of

Ramon Vasquez very sick man who's the director of the Native American non-profit that is a scam SCM is a part of the name I think it's ATI SCM. Something close to that basically it's a scam it's a fraud. He stalks and harasses me all over the city of San Antonio when I was driving my taxi he sat in a Walmart parking lot chasing me down while I was trying to work he was sitting next to my taxi for 45 minutes as I waited for my fair to do the grocery shopping and come back to the taxi. He walks around telling people that I'm crazy you're the one chasing me all over the city you're projecting your s*** onto me you need medication. Now let's talk about responsible fathering as the San Antonio fatherhood campaign claims to promote and teach their fathers. This man taught his son how to stalk and harass an innocent woman. His son would chase me all over the city of San Antonio he would come to the homes that I had rented and take pictures of me through the window. When I had an apartment at Three Fountains apartment complex he went to the apartment that was across from mine sat on the balcony taking pictures of me and sending out text messages trying to watch and see everything that I was doing. When I was walk down the river walk him and two of his friends would follow me taking pictures of me pretending to be tourist. No matter what day of the week it was I was sure to see Ramon Vasquez Jr. I took down his license plate number several times and tried to file police reports about The incidences those police reports were never written and never became a part of my file my history. I never got any justice and I never got any help with these stalkers these psychos.
Mother's Day 2014 I went into a Goodwill and I only been here for 10 days Ramon Vasquez and his grandfather followed me into that store. He had had a conversation with me in the store after he talked to me went running over to his grandfather and said I talked to her I talk to her. Then he told people that he had talked to me and I was really nice. So the young man terrorizes somebody he thinks is very nice? They used to sit across from the Riverwalk and watch me when I was on the Riverwalk making phone calls journaling and whatnot. The young man that decided to make comments about my physical appearance and apparently somebody they think is attractive should be stalked and harassed the red flag for all of you women here in San Antonio. Be very careful if they find you attractive they will terrorize you

No comments:

Post a Comment