It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

December 8th 2016

 My Veteran Affairs case worker Rochelle was helping me out I had been suffering severe stalking and harassing by my ex-husband and his friends. I have police officers that were involved FBI agents told me to take their pictures and that's what I was doing but it just kept increasing I'm becoming more scary and more dangerous. Rochelle found me a place to go and undisclosed location where I can hide from the stalkers and harassers. It's called the Pryor house. Unfortunately she shared this information with her boss surge Dickerson. She told him it was a secret that I was trying to hide from my stalker. Serge Dickerson then shared it with the director of the GI Forum. The director of the GI Forum then came in my room taunting me he didn't even knock you just barge right into a female's Barracks room there are many other females in their knees lucky none of them we're changing. He was dancing around like a fool like a child he was rubbing my face that he knew where I was going. He looked at my suitcases and said the prior house won't accept all those suitcases they don't have enough room. It took me a minute to understand he was telling me he knew where I was going. When it didn't create the upset in me that he was looking for he started the argument with me. Then he called up my caseworker and said that I was being disorderly. I don't remember what the conversation was I don't even remember what I said to him you can bet he does though. And Rochelle documented all of it and told me not to joke around with him he's not a man that can be jokes with he has no sense of humor. I should have known that but if he was going to push my buttons not going to push back. Couldn't help it.
My GI Forum case manager was Amanda she drove me to the prior house. What I didn't understand at the time was my ex-husband and all of his friends were circling the prior house they were circling the GI Forum and they were following us as we went because the director of the GI Forum shared it with Kesha Brothers my ex-husband and Frank Castro Jr. I was never going to be able to hide from them not with dirty foreign agents working for our veterans administration.

No comments:

Post a Comment