It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Attempting to rent a home

This home was for rent a few years ago I was staying at the Salvation Army and at the time I had two jobs and I had enough  money  to rent this home so I was going to attempt to do so .  I knew that  my ex-husband was attacking me and so were the Castro brothers and that I couldn't live like a normal person but I continue to try to be normal .  I was walking through the back yard  and walking around the house  to see if it was  fitting  for my needs  and my children's needs . Somebody contacted the next door neighbor he came out and was being a complete Butthead as if I was doing something wrong .  Obviously I wasn't doing anything wrong at all  I was going to contact the management company to rent the home  and I was simply taking a look at it before I went and proceeded with his endeavor .  As you can imagine I was rejected  after the Castro Brothers Frank Castro Jr and Gregory Marshall made all the necessary phone calls to make sure that I couldn't rent the home . 


No comments:

Post a Comment