It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Poison Pop from Frank

Frank gave me this poison pop. I left it for the agents to collect I don't know if they ever did. This is one of many times Frank the homeless Latino tried poisoning me. He was told to attack me by a couple foreign agents and dirty police officers. One too many times Frank called me out of my name someone gave him a lesson.
I hope you can find the time stamp on the picture I don't remember the exact date of this.
Frank has a bad habit of picking up his cane and threatening people. He did it to me over and over again. About three months ago he did this to a man and his wheel chair bound mother. Frank is out of control and someone needs to put him where he belongs prison.
This is the same Latino that agreed to put a knife in me and watch me bleed out. The night he was doing it a police officer showed up to the parking lot of Catholic Charities to keep him from doing it. He said the officer sacred him. I found out later what he was doing. I am so thankful the investigating agents are seeing all this in real time.

No comments:

Post a Comment