It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Shadrack spy from Africa that sexually assaulted me


He has actually assualted me more than once and I went and filed a police report that disappeared noting was ever done to their special spy. I went to the management at the Hyatt Regency because he was on the clock when he did it the first time. He was also on the property and if he is going to assault me he will be assaulting their guests. He did not loose his job because Joaquin Castro called and said I was nuts. When investigating agents walked in he lost his job. Then the regency management started to treat me like I was the criminal. Go ahead and make my lawsuit against you traders that much more rock solid.
He was working at the St. Anthony's in this picture after he was fired from the Regency. A lot happened to me on this day that the picture was taken and it was all posted to instagram in included foreign agent Gavin and Travis Church and dirty police officers hunting me because they are monsters and traders to our country.
Anyway Shadrack lost his job at St. Anthony when they found out what he is and all the things he does assaulting women and attacking our democracy.
Shadrack now works at the Holiday Inn on St. Mary's because the Holiday Inn is a more low grade Hotel and they obviously don't care one bit about the safety of their guests.
Yes I will be suing the Hyatt Regency because over the years they have done so much more than just this.

No comments:

Post a Comment