It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Joel former employee of San Antonio fatherhood campaign

Joelle as he calls himself is a former employee of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign. He accompanied Gregory Marshall to Michigan to abduct my children and take them back to Texas. He was well aware that the court orders were not legal at all and the way that they were obtaining custody was nowhere near legal or ethical. Duell claimed to be a strict Christian who was about 200 pounds overweight. He saw what they were doing to attack me while in Michigan. He can see that Hubert Robertson was coming to my home and his wife was talking to my neighbors. They were telling lies to the neighbors that I was abusive all of my neighbors knew me and they knew that I had not been abusive they were confused about the information they were getting. My children had shared with all of these neighbors family and friends in Michigan that Daddy was extremely mean and abusive and we were in Michigan hiding from him. Gregory Marshall and Joel told the court that I was abusive even though Gregory Marshall had been removed from the home by CPS investigators. They also lied to the courts and said that the children were in a current abusive situation, and needed to be taken out for their own safety. After lying to the courts and saying they were in an abusive situation and he planned on saving them it took 5 months before he showed up to collect the children. Every attorney I talk to could see with a huge lie it was if it was such an abusive situation that you had to save them from then why'd it take you five months it doesn't appear as though you were very concerned about their safety or well-being. It was pretty obvious. Joel was well aware that they were sending people to stalk harass me and terrorize me. Does that seem like somebody that's a Christian would just sit back and watch this happen

No comments:

Post a Comment