It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

19233 Huebner Rd.

When I went on my adventure through stone oak I was told to stop here. It was my enemies they were stirring up attacks. A security officer was driving threw all these neighborhoods and stirring the minions to drive pass me over and over again. They were also worried about the gas station and they were sending people to guard the employees and owners of the gas station from the letter. Some guy got in front of me and bought me a pack of cigarettes to get me to leave the store before I could give the letter of enlightenment to the employees.
there were several minions in the parking lot of the gas station they looked so very stressed out. They were sent to stop me at all costs. 

I had every intention of leaving my letter here they are involved something stopped me. I think there was a police officer that kept driving threw but maybe it was a security officer. there is another bar involved too.
The Cross Eyed Seagull

No comments:

Post a Comment