It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

San Antonio College employee

San Antonio College employees are not just guilty of treason but they are guilty of high treason most of them are not from this country. They will be charged under the Espionage Act and the woman that just got in my face threatening me and trying to strip me of all of my civil rights is not even from our country and I don't know who it is that made her believe that she had the right to strip me of my civil rights I have the right to take pictures of people who are attacking me and you've been fattacking me for years you nasty b****
So whoever it is that called up the nasty employee in the San Antonio College library and told her to get in my face threatening me and yelling at me you just set her up for failure because first of all you're trying to strip me and my civil rights and you have no right to do so second of all that is obstruction of a major investigation that's a felony you're going to prison whoever told you to do it and you were stupid enough to do it set you up to go to prison and you should have had enough of a brain not to get in somebody's face threatening them. Here's how the world Works honey when you are stalking and harassing somebody and when you are attacking somebody and FBI investigation starts FBI agents then instruct people to take pictures of those words hacking them you can't stop this here in America we have the right to take pictures no matter where we are especially when it involves a nasty criminal like you yes I will be pressing charges and yes you are going to prison that's it that's all there is to it you can claim that you were cooperating with an investigation but you're a liar and it doesn't matter your lies I'm still pressing charges I'll see you in a court of law I'll be on the opposite side on The Winning Side when you go to prison

No comments:

Post a Comment