It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Leg Cramps and malnutrition

After years of being abused tortured and starved too death I am having severe leg cramps they last for hours and the pain lasts all day long. I am not able to walk or move during the on set. It is difficult to treat when first not a single hospital in this area will give proper medical attention. I have no food no way to get food that is not poisoned. The problem will persist until I am immobile and unable to walk anywhere.
I was told by a dirty VA doctor that I have thrombosis I am not seeing any recent signs and symptoms and I am wondering if he lied. We all know that Thrombosis is what Hillary Clinton has. Was she projecting her crap on me when she call the dirty criminal Dr. Writer? 

No comments:

Post a Comment