It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Good Samaritans giving food to the homeless

After I left  faith-based Institute Church  mysteriously there was three different vehicles that found me giving me food .  It was so coincidental and weird  it looks as though they are Good Samaritans giving food to the homeless  saying Happy Thanksgiving .  It's odd the way that they were able to pinpoint my location in particular  as I was walking down Main Street . I was on St Marys when I receive this plate of food . So I wonder  is there poison in there  maybe a crushed  sleeping pill  how about a staph infection or the flu virus  all the possibilities . Unfortunately I'm the one that opened my big mouth and informed my enemies that they could add staph infection or the flu virus and it couldn't really be traced back to them  silly me I should stop saying these things out loud 


No comments:

Post a Comment