It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 22, 2019

City employee sociopath



I am pretty sure this is the woman that was doing whole counting during the elections. When I told the employees there was no sense in changing my address because I wouldn't be here much longer she was laughing. Apparently she finds what's happening to me to be funny apparently she has no pulse. Which of course makes her a sociopath my children are being tortured and abused and poisoned and she thinks it's funny. I was forced on the streets where I am starved to death where there are killers sent at me and people sent to sexually assault me she thinks it's funny. That's just an Enlightenment into what kind of person she is and whether or not she has a pulse. More stalking and harassing cool so that security guard just approached me and told me that I can't hand out flyers well I don't have flowers honey I have a piece of paper with my story on it and as I said before I have looked at the definition of solicitation over and over again what I am doing sharing my story is not solicitation and the next time you get in my face telling me that it is well I would like to correct you in a court of law. Obviously he received a phone call.

No comments:

Post a Comment