It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Minion Rachel

A woman named Rachel was sent to the Salvation Army while I was staying there coincidentally and conveniently she got the bed right next to mine. She shared with me that she was struggling with child custody. She had come in from California her father lives here in San Antonio. He lives in Stone Oak often hardy oak I think. She made it pretty clear and obvious that her and her father were clients of the San Antonio fatherhood campaign. Her objective she had many she followed the instructions of my ex-husband and Frank Castro Jr and Joaquin Castro. She was going to classes at Club 12. A couple of times when she was going I asked if I could go with her. She became very nervous and didn't want me to go. That's because she didn't want me to know her true story about why she was struggling with CPS investigation. Her mother had her child in California. When Chief McManus unlawfully put me in Behavioral Health yet again this was December of 2017 Rachel showed up and gave me a cigarette so that I would stay there. As long as I had cigarettes to smoke why not stay there and it was snowing outside and I had nowhere to go because I had no idea that the Salvation Army was going to reject me and push me back out onto the streets while it was snowing and very cold.. when I finally did get out of the VA Medical Center and went back to the Salvation Army rejecting me is exactly what they did. I had contacted Rachel and told her what they were doing and she actually stood up for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment