It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Friday, November 22, 2019

Sociopath security guardi

This is the security guard that circled my taxes when married Taylor was here at the library several years ago. I contacted his supervisor to inform him of the terroristic threat imposed on me stalking and harassing is not legal 45 minutes he walked around my taxi stood next to my taxi I was in the inside of my taxi journaling as I always do I have videos I have pictures and all that was sent to a supervisor I also filed a police report all of these things disappeared his supervisor was the rudest person I've ever talked to in my life. And see what I mean about Justice there's no reason for that man to still have a job he's unstable and unfit he obviously doesn't know what the law is he's too unstable to understand that stalking and harassing is against the law he was terrorizing me. Simply because the Castro Brothers Gregory Marshall and chief McManus called him up and told him to do it you would think people like this would have enough of a moral compass to say no I can't break the law. But he doesn't have a moral compass he's a sociopath and he went ahead and broke the law and committed a terroristic threat. His supervisor did nothing about it my police report disappeared and that man still has a job. Try to imagine what it's like to be in my shoes try to imagine a day in my life.
This was during a time that the GI Forum in the Veterans Administration with committing serious crimes and I was trying to tell Mary Taylor every email I sent to her was headed off at the pass she never got it they did everything in their power to make sure that I never talk to them are they did everything in their power to make sure that the mayor and I never spoke to each other. And that's why he delivered that terroristic attack on me just to keep me from telling the mayor about all the crimes being committed by the Castro Brothers Chief McManus Nuremberg and many other sociopaths that have no business being a part of the government of San Antonio. Have any government.
Correction there is a new security company here at the library and this man obviously resembles the security officer that had Stockton harass me when Mary Taylor was here. Perhaps they have a new security company working here at the library because of that incident. Maybe I did get a little bit of Justice oh you know what that was the James Comey had it investigation that cause that not me. Well there was a security officer here years ago that would be a lot like that man who did all the things I just mentioned. Oops my mistake

No comments:

Post a Comment