It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Catholic Charities employees

Last year 2018 approximently Jan. it was extremely cold outside one of the employees of Catholic Charities gave me a big thick coat. I was filled with gratitude nobody ever gives me anything. It was a very nice coat and it was going to help me stay warm. The problem with the coat that was gifted to me was the fact that it was a very light color. At that time I had been instructed to wear only dark clothes and blend in with the night. I have baseball caps dark socks and hoodies that were dark. I wore the coat a couple of times in the middle of the night when it was cold until I finally realized that I was sticking out like a sore thumb and my enemies were able to find me. And then I realized the underlining agenda of the Catholic Charities employee. I don't know if she was given the coat and told to give it to me or if she was asked to find a light-colored coat in her closet. But I do however know that she purposely gave it to me so I could be identified when walking around at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment