It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Library employees TRADERS TO OUR NATION

I was on the back part of the gardens the rear entrance and one of the employees decided it was OK to abuse the system and called an Ambulance.
I do need medical attention but allow me to remind everyone that I have been to every hospital in this city and I have never gotten proper medical care. The systems are messed with to change the results of blood tests and the staff receive phone calls from dirty politicians and I never get proper treatment.
The Library employees of the Landa Gardens think themselves funny and clever they think they can do whatever they want while abusing the system and making false calls for EMS. I have news for the demons working here they are going to be indicted for ALL their crimes and I will rejoice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment