It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Llyod Doggett

This is a trader to our nation and a criminal. I have been visiting his office, calling, emailing, and faxing him since the moment I arrived in 2014. He sent me return emails detailing how he would not be doing his job and he would not be helping me. He was more interested in doing favors for dirty city officials and the dirty Castro Brothers. When he claims to be helping veterans and standing behind veterans I ask you to refer to all many stories of how the GI Forum and VA Hospital have violated my civil rights time after time. They have no intentions of stopping their illegal conduct and they believe they are above the law. The military and department of veterans affairs is full of foreign agents. I have faith they will be removed and imprisoned but it is concerning that we have allowed this to happen.
I look forward to Doggett to being brought to Justice

No comments:

Post a Comment