It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Engine 6


Engine 6 has done more to me then any other engine. They like going on fake emergencies as they stalk and harass turning on lights and sirens. They started this stalking and harassing in May of 2017 they were instructed to hit on me and try to get in my pants. 
that particular day I was burning leaves and I didn't know I was not allowed to do that. I am from Michigan and there was a burn pile in my yard so I assumed it was OK. One of the fire fighters had told me that thing would have smoldered for days. Oops. It did smolder for days before you got there you are very knowledgeable. I was keeping an eye on it and I had buckets of water ready!!! They said it wasn't enough water. OOPS.
From that day forth they have been stalking and harassing me in the engine and in their POV's. They are relentless. Does anyone else find it concerning that they don't even know my back story? They were told I gave them my story and the monsters still don't have any human qualities concerning all that I have survived and they don't give a flying fig my babies are trapped in abuse. How would you like it if this was happening to your sister, mother, cousin,? How would you like it if it were your children being abused? 
They are not human they are demons







No comments:

Post a Comment