It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Family at 900 ashby


They were contacted and pulled into the stalking and harassing. I was bad mouthing them on intstagram a long time ago knowing that would provoke my enemies to contact them and turn up the volume of attack. When I was taking pictures they contacted McManus and the Castros asking if it would cause them problems that I had taken pictures of their stalking. They were lied to and they were lied to. In early 2019 they were angry with me which indicated they had been contacted by authorities. The man of the home was squealing his tires and speeding in and out of Howard street. I guess that was just a couple months ago. I guess they got the answer to their question and they are blaming me for their troubles. I think it is more about the recorded communications than it is about the pictures I took. You were lied to by the people that pulled you into this, if you want to be upset than it is them you should focus that anger towards.

No comments:

Post a Comment