It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Beverly Garcia the Crockett house

There was a house for rent on Crockett Street and I rented a room in it. One of the other females that was renting a room was Beverly Garcia. I made friends with her and we spent a lot of time together. What I didn't realize was my ex-husband and Joaquin Castro had contacted her and gave her a block of instruction how to attack me. Mysteriously every time we went grocery shopping I was paying for almost all of the groceries. It was their objective to keep me broke so I couldn't afford an attorney or home that was suitable for my children and I. The man that said he owned the house was from Afghanistan. He was here on a temporary Visa is name with Hyatt. He didn't actually own any of the homes that he was renting out it was his son that owns them. He's a bit of a pervert he Demands a picture before he rents a room to one of the women they have to have a certain look and build before he rents to them. There was a woman who was applying to rent one of the rooms her name was Stephanie she was a lesbian. All of us that were living in the house we're talkin to Hyatt telling him to rent to her because we all enjoyed her company and we wanted to see her move in. He refuse to rent to her she didn't have the right look for the bills and she was a lesbian. Hiatt attempted to sleep with all of the women in that house. He would show up unannounced walking through the house when we were at work he would go into all of our rooms nothing legal here. I started to protest against him an illegal manner. I had a lot of problems with Hyatt I tried to get along with him one day he entered my room and I was home from work I have the day off you can imagine how upset I was to find him in my room. That's when I started to work against him talking to attorneys. Filing police report. He tried to evict me but he didn't do it in a legal way. Eventually he finally did it in a legal way some Sheriff's to the house what are the deputy sheriff's stood in the house while I wasn't there and my roommate's told me all about it. The woman was extremely rude saying things like you sleeping bed to other people have slept in. So if everybody wants to analyze this with me when you go to a motel room do you sleep in beds that other people have slept in? When you go in the military and you're in the barracks in your bunk have other soldiers slept in that bed? When you rent a cabin on a lake provocation or a mission retreat are you sleeping in a bed that other people have slept in? when you go to the police academy are you giving a bed that other people have slept in question mark what exactly was that sheriff trying to do what was her objective? I think she was trying to belittle everybody there and her behavior was bizarre.
 chances are high it was a foreign agent. I don't know where he is now. I had talked to some of the other women that had rented rooms in that house before I got in there one of them was a paralegal and she said she was suing because of everything she experienced while she was living there. It wasn't just me that got attacked and had to live an unfit conditions he's doing it to everybody. There's a lot more to the story there's a lot more that he did to attack me and he was instructed to do so by the Castro Brothers.
After I had been forced to the streets in 2016 Beverly had contacted me told me to come over to her house and help her clean it and she would pay me. All of this was a setup she received a block of instruction to do this by the Castro Brothers. Her transgender life partner started to attack me doing and saying the rudest things. Owen is the name formerly known as Stephanie. Owen teaches school at elementary and some of the things that Owen was saying and doing the way that Owen was acting made me wonder about Owens ability to work with grade school children. Just the fact that you're guilty of collusion obstruction of justice alone makes you unqualified it's very concerning.
I haven't seen Beverly Garcia since that time in 2016 and I'm thankful because she broke my heart. I really liked Beverly and it's disappointing to say the least that she would help to attack me.
 there was a woman living in the house for a short time her name was Stephanie. She moved to Canyon Lake in a little cabin. She was fighting for custody of her child as well. she did various things like trying to talk me into sleeping with Hyatt. Some people say that she was sleeping with him but I don't know. After she moved to Canyon Lake she called me up and asked me if I would be her roommate in her little cabin because she needed help with the rent. Should made the statement that she needed someone she could trust and someone she knew was clean. actually what Stephanie was doing was a favor for my ex-husband in the Castro Brothers. Not only did they want me to have to move out of San Antonio is a 45-minute drive for me to get to work but then she would have been instructed to do various things to attack like collecting more rent than was agreed upon or having Discord with her things that would cause me an emotional upset and possibly think they could use against me in a court of law that was their master plan.
 when the Hyatt was evicting all of the women out of the house there was a woman named Melissa that was living there she went and rented a townhome. Beverly and I went with her and stayed with her for a short time through Christmas. It must have been Christmas of 2015. Melissa was yet another one who was talking to my ex-husband in the Castro Brothers. She did various things to attack me angry outbursts and when I had been infected with those mites one of the doctors called it a parasite. Her daughter got the flu bug and a pediatrician called it a parasite. Melissa was calling me up and texting me accusing me of giving her daughter a parasite. Slowly and calmly I tried to explain to her that to parasites have nothing to do with each other. Her daughter had the flu bug something that infects humans internally. What I had was an external problem I also had received medication to clear up that problem. there was other things that was done and said that I can't remember right now I have faith that the agents watch and heard everything

No comments:

Post a Comment