It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Councilman Greg brockhouse

For quite a long time I announced that Councilman Greg brockhouse was one of the only members of city council that was actually a good person. I was quickly corrected and told that he was guilty of his own crimes that may not involve stalking and harassing me. He had returned my email and he was the only city council member that did this. He said that him and his staff were going to try to see what they could do to help me. They didn't actually do anything to help me but that simple returned email was a sign that they had a pulse.
Some of the things that he's guilty of is the collusion with the fire department when he was running for mayor. I don't really know much more than that I'm not privy to this information. I did visit the union for the fire department on I-10 and tried to share my story with them. I'm not sure what kind of results that created most likely they committed more crimes to cover themselves. And now I understand that one of the reasons the mayor was announcing so loudly that the union president was a waste of tax dollars, I think that's how it went. Anyway I realize why he was doing that the same reason I push buttons and poke at people's egos. When he did that and I announced that he did it it caused more crimes to be committed. And these are more things that you will find in the Mueller probe report when we are done with this means to an end.

No comments:

Post a Comment