It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Landa Library

On Sunday November 24th when I came to the land of Library somebody had tampered with the thermostats and it was extremely cold in the library. That is something my enemies do either turning up the heat or turning up the air conditioner to make it uncomfortable so people will leave most expecially me. When I arrived yesterday to computers were down today at the library there are four computers down. I won't be one bit surprised if more computers become inoperable. More games to keep me away from the computers and keep me from documenting events the trying to get me to leave so Library and I'm sure they have a list of reasons why

No comments:

Post a Comment