It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Karate Kid Stone Oak

I was walking through Stone Oak giving out my letter I received a notification when I encountered someone who needed it. Victory Martial Arts was where I left two. One employee and a young man that was prompted to go to his car when I was walking through. He talked to me about it. It was a strange conversation. He asked if James Comey was really as tall as they say. What kind of question is that? No really he is 5' nothing like the Castros. It is a big conspiracy and the world is led to believe he is that tall. He stands on a stool for pictures. WHAT?
So someone went ahead of me on Blanco street and told people to take the letter and act goofy. There was a man at the Kennedy's public house that took and he came running out to tell me he believed me. He said he was going to try to help me. OK! That's nice. Well I am glad your going to help me. Apparently the letter doesn't clarify that the James Comey investigation team is helping me. I just didn't communicate precisely.
No I was giving the letters to people that don't understand the situation, I think. That way I wouldn't give them to people involved bringing them to awareness about the gravity of the situation.
I  also gave a letter to the Hon Machi Japanese and Korean BBQ and the Cigar Pointe my enemies were very upset about that try to guess why!!

No comments:

Post a Comment