It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Happy Thanksgiving

 While I'm out here through yet another Thanksgiving this one is going to be fruitful for me. I'll be going to the Henry B Gonzalez convention center for the annual Thanksgiving dinner. I'll make sure I have plenty of letters to spread the wealth of knowledge I'll be giving thanks for the enlightenment of all of the minions and criminals in San Antonio. The mayor will be there pretending to be a good person serving the homeless and all of those working with him will be reading the crimes he is guilty of looking at him in the whole new light. What a good idea to leave me out here through the holiday season. Of course Chief McManus Mara Nuremberg and the Castro brothers are hoping that it'll create a depression so serious that I would contemplate taking my own life. Is that what happened last year? Is that what happened the year before that? Then why would it happen this year psychos?
Go right ahead keep me out here through the holidays be Daft enough to believe that you're winning something because at the end of it I win you lose

No comments:

Post a Comment