It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Caseworker Amanda at the GI Forum

 Caseworker Amanda the GI Forum was Lillian's replacement. Lilian was the one who was tortured by the director of the GI Forum and wrongfully terminated. Amanda came in introduced herself to the women whose cases she was taking over. She talked to Sarah and I at the same time. Sarah was saying some very unique things. She was sharing with Amanda how you people stick together your kind. She said some other things pertaining to Amanda's nationality which is African American. Sarah shared that she doesn't have that same Unity with her people Sarah's Latino maybe that's what she meant I don't know. I'm sure this was offencive to Amanda and I was cringing as I stood there listening to it happen there's nothing I can do. I was taken into Aaron Cavazos office the next day he told me I said all that. I told him he was a lying sack of s*** I didn't say any of that I never do that sort of thing discrimination. I would never say that to anybody am I African American friends with smack me in the head if I did rightfully so. Amanda was sitting there and I don't know if she lied to him and said that I was the one that did it or if he decided this plan of attack this will I this is one of the many attacks from Aaron kobosko's at the GI Forum. I straightened it up real quick and this time when he took me in the office I called Rochelle my case worker she's also African American. I am formed them Point Blank it was Sarah that said it I wonder if Sarah was taken into the office and told that her choice of words was unfavorable. Probably not

No comments:

Post a Comment