It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Enrique Yellow Cab 338

In January of 2018 I stayed with Enrique who drives Yellow Cab 338. Joaquin Castro contacted him and talked him into various ways of attacking me. He was instructed to keep me away from computers to keep me from going downtown so I wasn't taking pictures and telling stories, I ordered a new birth certificate and used Enrique's address to have it's sent to Texas from Michigan. Enrique is a combative dangerous man he is aggressive angry and violent. He has a bad habit of getting in fights with people who are riding in his taxi if they say something that he doesn't like he pulls over pulled them out of his taxi and gets into a physical fist fight with them. He's been doing this for years. Some time ago Enrique found the wrong person to start a fight with and he no longer drives for Yellow Cab

No comments:

Post a Comment