It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

CPS Energy and chief McManus

When I left Texas in 2013 I made sure that all of my bills were paid CPS Energy was a big Bill but I paid it off. I believe it took almost $600 to pay it off. When I return to San Antonio in 2014 they were telling me I had a balance. I had all of my receipts I had all of my documentation to prove that I paid that bill off. It literally took me years to figure out what was happening. Chief McManus apparently was close to the people that work there and he was telling these employees how to manipulate my bill and efforts was happening. Chief McManus left the police force for a short time and went to work for CPS Energy it didn't work out with them and they canned him. They probably could see that he was a criminal and a sociopath they were probably able to see that he would cause huge legal issues at CPS. Even though Cheryl Scully had found a replacement as Chief of Police they accepted him back at sapd and put him right back in his position as Chief of Police. After he proved that he wasn't loyal to the city or the police department what a ridiculous State of Affairs.
For many years I continue to have problems with CPS Energy I would pay off my bill in the payment would never show to my account. They kept telling me that I needed to put a security deposit down and each time I tried to get service with them the security deposit kept getting bigger and the security deposit was unwarranted to begin with. I kept going around and around with the supervisors and customer support trying to fix the problem and never got fixed. I went to the customer service center on San Pedro I talk to large Latino man there that told me that it could take up to 8 months to several years for me to fix the problem the problem was they said I owed money but I didn't they owed me money they still do. The problem was never fixed continuously trying to fix the problem. While I worked at Superior health I was trying to get myself squared away to rent an apartment I was checking my credit report one of my CPS bill showed up on my credit report they never even told me I owed any money they sent it right to collections that's not their policy. Two weeks from the time they said I owed money to the time it showed up on the credit report. They're supposed to give people three months is that supposed to be put on credit report this was all Chief McManus.
In November of 2017 I went to the corporate office and talk to some of the chairs of CPS asking for them to please look at my account and help me with my situation. I thought that I was going to get some movement on this and that I was actually going to get some help. To this day I have no idea if this matter was cleared up or not. But I felt empowered I felt like finally something would be done. They were kind and professional and I directed them to this blog and told them that all of my bills and account numbers were listed here on this blog. Whether or not they were able to find all the information they needed I don't know.
Because of my years of customer support experience I know full well that any time an employee touches that account there is record of them being in the account. I know that they can track and Trace all of those employees that were manipulating my account as a favor to Chief McManus. Whether or not they did the work to figure out which employees were doing it I don't know but I do know they are capable of figuring it out

No comments:

Post a Comment