It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Page Lewis


Paige Lewis was the inspector that was communicating with the ex husband she kept showing up to my daycare over and over again for no other reason than to harass me and threaten over and over to shut me down when I was not in violation. All this she did as a favor to Greg Marshall.
When she sent this email I was in Texas and she knew that she was told to get my current address so they could serve me. It was none of her business and she had no business contacting me my Daycare closed Feb 1st 2013 this email she sent me was much more than a year later this is highly unprofessional and so many other things that are wrong here. I gave her my parents address and she did not even have the legal right ask for that or receive it.

No comments:

Post a Comment