It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Monday, November 25, 2019

Collins Library employee

All it took was for me to announce to my phone that I met an employee that was an undercover and they were calling Collins instructing her to approach me asking me how I was doing asking me are you all right how are you this is the phrase of my enemy and they told her to do it to inform me that she was a member of my enemy team. After they were stupid enough to do that now the investigating agents and other investigators have all the documentation of that contact and the block of instruction they gave her. Do you ever wonder how stupid people really are my ex-husband is one of the stupidest people I've ever met in my life and those people who are helping him very much smarter than he how sad how stupid

No comments:

Post a Comment