It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Recycling Words

Yes I know exactly what you are talking it about it started when I was doing that big walk across the city. After Seeley Park way I was at the HEB in Helotes and I was talking to someone claiming to be a 18 year boy from Minnesota of course I knew that was not the case. He asked for my back story and I was telling as much as I knew at that point. He had many agents contacting him via text and phone and trying to ask what he was doing and trying to make him stop. He said "I am going to use this", "I am going to leak this and I need her back story of how this all happened". I didn't give the information of Greg stealing files from TRW and the FBI investigating him for it. That is where it started before I ever married the demon. Yes I know what you are talking about when you say the story and my words are being recycled. I am in pain, I am starving I have not bathed in months, I have no Food I have no Money and no way of getting these things that I need. So recycling my words and my pictures isn't doing me an ounce of good and it isn't doing anything for my children either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment