It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Yellow Cab for an agent

Now that I'm Reminiscing on all these stories while I worked for Yellow Cab there was this really nice man from Pakistan. I believe that he had a young family to. He was talking about buying a house. All of a sudden he came to me one day and told me that he is selling his taxi and he's going back home he was going to uproot his family. He wanted me to buy a taxi I wish I could have but I got locked my house shortly after that and I was really going to buy it too. He said he was going in a matter of weeks it was all set he was leaving at his ticket and he was ready to go. I was confused as to why he would all of a sudden leave I thought maybe one of his family members and his country were sick and he had to get home. He wouldn't share the details. Now I know why he was leaving I think he's very smart that was a very smart thing to do I wonder if he went home? I wonder how he knew what was happening at the time I didn't even know and I'm at the center of it but I didn't know no no no

No comments:

Post a Comment