It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Syed who drives ETI taxi number 8

So he the foreign agent who drives taxi number 8 for ETI taxi is also a student of the San Antonio Community College.
He was instructed by Joaquin Castro to sexually assault me and he followed through with it as well unwanted touching. He continuously suggested that he get a motel room for me I thought he was referring to getting one so that I could have a break from homelessness and be able to take a shower know he was talking about sex I'm so silly. One day he says he's from Afghanistan the next day he says he's from Pakistan I think he's confused and doesn't know where he's from. He says that he was a translator for American soldiers and that he is not allowed to go back to his home country. I find this to be a blatant lie his English is very bad. He says that he was a pediatrician in his own country but when I talk to him in medical terminology he's unable to understand what I'm saying. I don't see any sign of this man ever being any kind of doctor. Maybe he was telling me what he wants to be and I misunderstood. He calls me Celine Dion I don't think I look like her. I don't like him very much but I was forced to move past all of the assault and everything that he had done to me and develop a working relationship because we were co-workers and we had to do a lot of work together. He was sent to the San Antonio College library recently because I was there and he was being a pervert Pig again that's okay i will let it roll off.

No comments:

Post a Comment