It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Trinity College

 I used to use the library at Trinity College. I used to sign in as a guest. In August of 2017 I hadn't been out on the streets were very long and I wasn't acclimated to being on the streets. There was a hurricane coming and I didn't know what I was going to do I kind of thought I was going to die. I was just going with the flow and having faith in the Lord. I was using the Trinity College and I fell asleep on the sofa because I've been awake for so long. When I woke up it was very dark and all of the employees were gone. So I stayed I should have left but I Dade and used the library as Refuge From The Storm when the storm died down I left the college when I open the door to leave a buzzer sounded off. I'm sure there's cameras in there and I'm sure they knew that I was in there. I feel bad I know that it wasn't right but dying in the storm isn't right either right? I was definitely wrong. But it's nice to live to its storm. I can't go to Trinity College anymore if I go there and use my driver's license to sign in to use their Library they will arrest me.
Chief McManus likes to use a Trinity College police officers for stalking and harassing the last two days I've had a trinity officer driving past over and over again and that's something I'm used to. I'm very careful not to go on the property of Trinity College University whatever it is.
Last year I had minions chasing me down that were extremely scary I was on Hildebrand Street I was running from them trying to hide from them they were aggressive I ended up at the high school Incarnate Word I was sitting in the parking lot not really hiding but they couldn't see me. There was a Mexican man with long hair in a blue pickup truck and he had gotten out of his vehicle a couple of times to try to grab me he was saying threatening and vulgar things as he would drive past I was scared to death. They called Trinity police officers that day too and they were chasing stocking harassing circling me. Finally somebody got a hold of the Latino that was driving the blue pickup truck I think I ended up hiding in the dormitory the door was wide open.

No comments:

Post a Comment