It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Minion mama's boy

Minion mama's boy is here today and I've had a really good conversation with him . Come to find out he has been kicked out of Travis Park Church . He had a really strange Discord with Gavin  the preacher  who is not from our country and who is sent many criminals to take my life .  Apparently mama's boy got up during Gavin's  Sherman  with his food he said I was done eating  and I was just simply moving around  Gavin became angry said that I was just respectful kicked me out of the church and told me I was never allowed to come back he wasn't swearing he wasn't combative he didn't violate any policies or procedures of the church . I wonder why Gavin found  a problem with him and why he decided to get into his face . When he went to church under the bridge the same people that have a problem with me had a problem with him too .  Isn't it odd  how all of the traitors and foreign agents in this city are having a problem with this man .  And at the same time he was sent at me to upset me  but not being with my children  later I was told that they were trying to give me a kick in the butt . That kick in the butt work too . 


 Every time I walk in this man is always smiling at me he knows my actual story. I don't know what his status is I kind of think that he's a police officer there's many police officers in the city were working as security officers at the library waiters at restaurant barbacks have bars and so on. Not all of them have Noble intentions. And on the days that he's smiling at me it's because I have upset my enemy because I have progressed done something unique. When Mama's Boy walked into the Starbucks you should have seen the micro Expressions On this man's face. He was not happy he was angry and upset. I can't wait to hear the backstory behind this. I can't wait to find out what mama's boy actually is. And how the heck does Gavin know question mark nevermind I know how he knows stupid question

No comments:

Post a Comment