It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Sunday, November 24, 2019

Chief McManus

 In late August and early September McManus was trying to fool me into believing that he had been removed from his position. When he was doing this he also tried to make it appear as though he was hunting me because he was upset about losing his position. The whole event was just bizarre. I was playing them into believing that I had fallen deep into a depression and was feeling suicidal. McManus decided that he could push me over the edge to take my own life and he was hunting me down chasing me through the Quarry. He did this for a solid two nights. This evening he's doing the exact same thing. It didn't work then and it's not going to work now but you go ahead and act like a fool please

No comments:

Post a Comment