It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Waco Stripes, Officer Nick Doiser, Tattoo and others

I had just been accosted by the VA police department and I had no idea what I was going to do. Earlier this day I had borrowed a phone from an 7-11 employee and tried to call Officer Dech he was the only one I could trust and I was terrified I didn't know what I was going to do if I couldn't get the FBI to help me. The CQ at the downtown foot patrol substation was an asshole I didn't expect anything else but that.
I was at stripes it was after 2100 hours and it was wet and chilly outside. I decided to see if I still had the predators on me I borrowed a phone from the employees and did a google search of Michelle Dech I knew that I would be alerting Dech and my enemies two birds with one stone. It only took a matter of minutes and the predators were circling. Officer Nick Doiser, Tattoo, Dirty San Antonio police officer I don't know and Mike in the silver 4 runner from round rock. Many others it was terrifying.
I walked a half mile and I kept trying to hide they were circling me. One officer pulled out of a driveway rolled down his window so I would see his face as he smiled at me. I will never forget his face and as a matter of fact I saw his face the other day doing the exact same thing to me.
This was new construction then and I watched tattoo and Nick Doiser park next to each other talking to each other the way officers do it.
I kept walking and they followed
this is the driveway that the creepy sociopath off duty officer pulled out of.
This apartment complex I stopped at I sat on the bench by the office for hours I was terrified. When they started to pull in I started to venture into the complex. It was one of those box cars green and a bug that pulled into the complex trying to scare me into the street so they could run me down. They scared me into the complex I locked myself into the bathroom by the pool and I didn't care about the possibility of treason passing that is how terrified I was. Give it a try when you fighting to stay alive see if you care about pety things like that. They called the management team and told them they needed maintenance to go unlock the bathroom and kick me out. Management said they will be there in the morning and that is that. Tattoo came into the property and he was parked across from the bathroom and he and Nick Doiser were making frantic calls trying to get me out of there. Remember I had just been locked in my house with a psycho officer trying to kill me. I knew these assholes had been outside my house as well and they wanted me dead to cover the crimes of an entire police department. Most especially the crimes of Chief McManus and SGT. Giliam.
See where the red jeep is? In the morning there was a bunch of construction workers gathered right there that were not working because of the rain. I was able to get a ride out of there. It was a young latino man and he was driving a dodge charging. We drove right pass tattoo and another SAPD officer and they didn't know I was in there. I am sure they were there for hours looking for me. The young man asked my story and when i told him a crazy police officer developed a obsession and then tried to kill me. I told him about the involvement of the Castros. He did not doubt my story at all he simply did not want his name to get pulled into it. He got me as close to FBI and got himself out of there and I don't blame him. He didn't doubt it because everyone in Texas know that Castros act like king pins and they are criminals with no moral compass. If people are not involved in this they don't say "Are you crazy?" It is the one's involved who are told to tell me I am nuts. I don't remember his name anyway and I didn't have a phone that would be paired and connected to his.
I don't remember where he dropped me but I was just glad my enemies didn't know where I was. I went into a gas station and I think the cameras dinged my location. Hiding in today's day and age is almost impossible. I am not a criminal but it was time for me to learn how they do it.
I made my way back to FBI and a local PD was following.
What happened at FBI Field office is listed on another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment