It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city

It takes a group of Monsters to corrupt a city
julian castro promotes a corrupt organization that causes child abuse

Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Nov. 12th and morning of 13th

I was laying at the church in the back door area trying to stay warm and alive. There was an auto directly across from me flashing their lights and beeping their horn. When I attempted to ignore it knowing if I was going to be pulled out they would walk up, they then began sending notifications to my phone. I had not received notifications all day. It is my guess it was a another game of sending a minion to offer me a place to stay. They enjoy giving me a place to stay for only one week and then kicking me out into the streets again to create an emotional upset.
This time it just may have someone ready to shoot to kill. They have have been trying to get me to stand up so they could get a clean shot at me. I wasn't falling for any of it. I also was not well enough to get up and move.
More games with my head or a sniper that is not proficient at their kill job. I had already announced that I wasn't listening to notifications and I wasn't taking the pictures. It was just more of the ex-husband bull. Amazing CIA agents are daft enough to listen to my ex-husband when he has proven time and times again that he doesn't know what he is talking about or what he is doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment